We encourage all individuals with previous plating industry experience to send a resume or stop in and fill out an employment application. We may not be advertising for your specific position but are always looking for qualified people to join our team.
Cadillac Plating Corporation offers a competitive salary and benefit package including Health and Dental. Cadillac Plating Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resumes or inquiries may be emailed to Nick Salvati Jr. or mailed to:
Nick Salvati Jr.Cadillac Plating Corporation
23849 Groesbeck Hwy.
Warren, MI 48089
Nick Salvati Jr. firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Openings:
Plating Maintenance Manager
About the Job
Large Plating shop is currently seeking an experienced Plating Maintenance Manager to join this operation. This individual is responsible for the day to day safe and efficient operation of maintenance for the plant. He/she must be committed to maintaining the highest standards in safety, environmental management, productivity, product quality, and maintenance and cost control. The Maintenance Supervisor must also be a team player with outstanding leadership capabilities who recognizes the importance of allowing every employee to maximize his or her contribution to the organization. This facility will use a non-traditional work model which requires high quality leadership with excellent facilitation and coaching skills. The Plating Maintenance Manager is responsible for performing a variety of troubleshooting, and repair tasks.
- Administer the preventive and predictive maintenance programs for 7 automated Zinc Plating lines.
- Responsible for the maintenance of 7 production lines on a daily basis.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and repairing electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and programmable controller problems.
- Review, approve and prioritize work requests for mechanical and electrical repairs.
- Supervise maintenance crew.
- Resolve equipment maintenance issues and keep downtime to a minimum.
- Follow company policy regarding all health, safety and environmental procedures.
- Oversee special project construction.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of PLATING maintenance experience required, preferably with some electrical background.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Able to organize and coordinate maintenance projects.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and leadership skills required.
- Ability to analytically and rationally make decisions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate assertiveness.
- Interest in hands-on work.
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime.
- Ability to consistently lift up to 50 pounds is required.
- Willingness to meet aggressive deadlines